Battle Tested BT4 Combat
The Battle Tested BT4 Combat package is based around the BT4 Combat marker. It’s the perfect scenario or woods ball marker which allows you to build the perfect one-of-a-kind set up. Fully upgradeable, the Combat is the scenario marker by which others are judged. This reliable and accurate marker is the obvious choice for use in your scenario or woods ball event. The front grip is removable and the military standard dual Picatinny rails accept many tactical upgrades like optics and other accessories like the BT Flashsight. The trigger system can be enhanced with by installing the Double Trigger and Electronic Grip Frame to increase your rate of fire. With available upgrades like the HALO™ powered Rip Clip™ and Apex™ Barrel system, the BT4 Combat is the core of our successful BT4 line of markers. If you are looking to customize your paintball gun, start with the BT4 Combat and open a world of realistically styled marker configurations.
- Lightweight balanced construction
- Adjustable vertical front grip
- Stainless steel bottom-line
- Impact-resistant, baked-on coating
- Modular trigger system
- Dual Picatinny mounting rails meet military standard 1913
- Tournament-legal external velocity adjuster
- Removable grip frame for quick & easy upgrades
- Easily accepts vertical & horizontal bottle adapters
- Works with CO2 or compressed air
Included with the the Battle Tested BT4 Combat package:
- BT4 Combat paintball marker
- 20oz CO2 air bottle
- 200 shot gravity fed loader
- Proto Switch EL camoflauge thermal goggles
- Armoured gloves
- Barrel sock
- 200 paintballs
A very robust starter package if you are just starting out in paintball. There are many user upgrades available for the marker line enabling you to customise the marker as well as increase the overall performance.
We reserve the right to substitute products for similar items (excluding the marker) in-line with available stock.